Grilled Summer Corn Salsa. At least that's how we do summertime in the Midwest. Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over. Sweet, slightly charred grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, onion and cilantro, lime juice and a little heat from serrano pepper.
Squeeze the juice out of the grilled lime halves and add in all of the. We love a good homemade fresh salsa in the summer. This one is especially good when sweet summer corn is in season. You can cook Grilled Summer Corn Salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Corn Salsa
- It’s 3 of corn on the cobb, grilled on bbq.
- You need 1/2 of jalepeno, minced.
- It’s 1 of green onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of tomato (or 2 handfuls cherry tomato), diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crumbled queso fresco.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s Half of lime.
Store in an airtight in your. This smoky grilled corn salad with fresh tomatoes and basil is the perfect, easy side dish and is a great way to use fresh summer corn. Grilled Pork Tacos with Summer Corn and Nectarine Salsa. These grilled pork tacos produce a contagious summer vibe when paired with corn and nectarine salsa.
Grilled Summer Corn Salsa step by step
- Grill your corn on bbq (about 5-8 min).
- Cut the corn off the cob while still warm and toss together with tbsp butter (try to do this while its warm so the butter melts).
- Add all the other diced ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cheese and squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve as a side or with tortilla chips. FREAKIN YUM!!!.
Virtually smokeless, the Power Grill is a must-have for year-round grilling. Learn how to make something your family and friends will LOVE, like this. Here's an easy summer salad made with grilled corn, peppers, and zucchini! Serve it with burgers and grilled chicken at your next backyard barbecue. If so, you'll love this grilled corn salad.