Spaghetti Bolognese Cheddar.
You can have Spaghetti Bolognese Cheddar using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese Cheddar
- Prepare 500 ml of boiling water.
- You need 250 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 250 ml of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare 2 medium of garlic.
- You need 75 grams of chesee cheddar.
- You need 100 grams of cornet beef.
Spaghetti Bolognese Cheddar instructions
- Pour spaggethi into 500 ml boiled water for 4 minutes.
- Take out spaghetti from water, drain well. Place on a plate.
- Chopped garlic and then enter a hot griddle, then input and corned beef bolognese sauce, mix well.
- After the sauce evenly mix cheddar cheese and stir until evenly.
- Pour sauce into spaghetti, mix well,.
- And finally, Garnish with grated cheddar cheese and chili sauce, serve immediately.