Vegan pancakes nobody will believe. If you like soft and fluffy diner-style pancakes, this is the recipe to try. It yields super thick and buttery pancakes, no crazy ingredients required. In fact, you might already have everything in your kitchen pantry to make these pancakes right now!
These are so fluffy and soft! These are so fluffy and soft, nobody would know they are oil-free and not made with any eggs! Have you ever had dreams of soft. You can cook Vegan pancakes nobody will believe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan pancakes nobody will believe
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of plant milk (I like almond coconut).
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1 Tablespoon ground flax seed 2 tablespoons water).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract (optional).
Best Vegan Pancakes – Light, fluffy and easy to make, these simple plant based pancakes are egg and dairy free, made with everyday ingredients and ready in minutes for a delicious start to your day! In our home, making pancakes is pretty much a weekly thing! We mix it up between recipes using this. I'm not much of a pancake eater myself (I ALWAYS prefer a savory breakfast over sweet) but I am a pancake-maker expert.
Vegan pancakes nobody will believe instructions
- Make flax egg. Mix ground flax seed and water in a cup and let soak for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients, including flax egg. Mix untill there are little to no clumps..
- Add optional flavoring. My favorite is cinnamon, vanilla and almond. Sometimes I spoil my kids with chocolate chips. Blueberries or bananas are a good option too..
- Heat pan over medium heat, I use cast iron so I spread a thin layer of oil before each pancake..
- Add approximately 1/2 cup of mix to heated pan..
- Cook until bubbles form and remain after popping. Check bottom for desired color. Flip!.
- Cook until desired color is reached again..
- Remove from pan and add syrup or other desired toppings and enjoy..
Pancakes are a weekly occurrence at my house, but I occasionally find myself without key pancake ingredients like eggs and butter. Discovering this incredibly simple vegan pancake happened by accident. I'd been making a variation on these pancakes with almond milk and eggs for years, usually. This recipe is for SUPER fluffy Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes. I have been experimenting with this pancake recipe for a while.