Curry Satay Chicken Skewer.
You can have Curry Satay Chicken Skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Satay Chicken Skewer
- You need 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- You need 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- You need 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 oz of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.