A "different" summer salad. Salads are so light and refreshing in the summer. I can't wait to try a couple of new summer salad recipes. Plus, the salad here looks so pretty with all the different colors.
Dig into a crisp, cool salad for a perfect summer meal. Green, potato, bean, and broccoli salads, plus coleslaw and caprese salads. This is a refreshing salad using all different kinds of vegetables. You can have A "different" summer salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A "different" summer salad
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Potato medium sized.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need Teaspoon of Parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Onion small.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Peas (frozen).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Mustard.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
You can use whatever you like, but the main things that makes it good are the tomatoes and cucumbers. See more ideas about Summer salads, Salad recipes, Recipes. This recipe has won more praise than any other dish. A different kind of summer salad.
A "different" summer salad instructions
- Cook the peas in water until they reach your desired consistency (I cook them for 10 minutes in boiling water).
- Chop the potato in small pieces and cook it in a steamer (or in water).
- Once ready strain both and allow to cool.
- Cut the carrots with a peeler, getting really thin slices..
- Cut the onion in thin slices too and chop the garlic in small cubes.
- Put everything together into a bowl with the parsley.
- Mix in a small bowl the dressing ingredients (I like to shake them in a small closed container to emulsify them).
- Pour the dressing in the big bowl and gently mix (you can use your hands for this 🙂 ).
This Chinese-inspired salad has complex flavors and is quite refreshing. Heidi from Foodie Crush combined strawberries, blueberries, and sugar with olive oil Via: www.rdeliciouskitchen.com. The name says it itself; this one is a unique, different salad that will spice up your summer and raise your cooking. Summer salads can also be quite hearty, and they don't need to always include greens. In fact, some of the most delicious and satisfying summer salad recipes have a completely different base, like pasta or quinoa.