Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless. Hi guys, Saturdays at home are for PANCAKES! Have an amazing rest of your day! What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Check out these vegan pancakes from IIN graduate, Ann Christine. If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted Coconut Pancakes, and Life-Changing Banana Walnut Pancakes. Simple Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast will give you a healthy start to the day. You can cook Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 3/4 cup of Apple sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats milk (can use any other plant based milk).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of berries (can use fresh or frozen both. Do not thaw, if frozen).
- It’s For of Dressing:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of berries.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed dates.
- It’s As required of Water.
- You need 1 of banana.
This is an easy to make healthy oatmeal pancake recipe. Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes – Healthy and Easy. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying.
Oats Berry Pancakes – Vegan & Sugarless step by step
- Mash banana and add apple sauce. (I use homemade apple sauce always.).
- Add milk and then slowly add oats to make a flowing consistency..
- Add baking powder and mix well..
- Gently add berries and just fold in. Do not over mix them..
- Heat a pan and pour a ladle full to make a small circle. After 3-4 min, flip it over. Remove after 2 min..
- Dressing – add all except bananas and crush well in a blender. Add water to make it like syrup consistency. Cut bananas in chips and keep aside..
- Serving – Take a pancake on a plate. Place 4-5 banana chips on it. Keep another pancake on it. Decorate with bananas and pour syrup on it. Serve warm..
The primary ingredients we're using to make our pancakes are, yep, you guessed it, bananas and oats. That means this recipe is: vegan. Use this recipe as your base recipe and play around with adding things like chocolate chips, chopped nuts, berries, cacao powder to make chocolate. If you have flour, baking soda, vinegar, salt, and baking powder, you already have everything you need to make this easy pancake recipe. Stir in the optional rolled oats to make vegan oatmeal pancakes, or use oat flour or gluten free all purpose to make gluten free.