Beef and Butterbeans Curry.
You can have Beef and Butterbeans Curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Butterbeans Curry
- It’s 500 g of beef pieces or steak cut into cubes.
- It’s 3 of potatoes cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- It’s 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare Sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of masala.
- It’s 1 Tbs of kashmir masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 tin of butterbeans in brine.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Chopped dhania for garnish.
Beef and Butterbeans Curry instructions
- In a pot add the oil on med heat with the onions and jeera seeds, fry until light brown. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaf, curry leaves, tomatoes and dhania and jeera powder, let it cook for 5mins..
- Add the masalas, garlic and ginger, meat and mix through. Leave to cook for about 15 minutes, adding 1/2 cup water when dry. Add the potatoes and salt, more water if required and cook until potatoes are done..
- Strain the butterbeans and add to the curry. Leave on low heat for 10 minutes and garnish with dhania. Serve with roti, rice or bread. Serves 4-6 depending on portions..