Homemade Farmhouse Pizza.
You can have Homemade Farmhouse Pizza using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Farmhouse Pizza
- It’s 2 of Pizza base or Homemade pizza dough.
- You need 6 tbsp of pesto alla calabrese/pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canned sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced mushroom of your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zucchini or cucumber sliced with the skin on.
- You need 3/4 cup of mixed bell peppers sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of kalamata olives or black olives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano / italian seasonings / mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red chilies.
Homemade Farmhouse Pizza instructions
- Divide the pizza dough in two and roll them out on a pizza stone or a baking tray, if using pre-made or store bought pizza base then lay them on a baking tray..
- Spread the pesto alla calabrese/pizza sauce generously on the dough/pizza base. Spread half a cup of grated cheese on each of the pizza..
- Now add in all your veggies on top of the cheese. Add the remaining cheese on top of the now layered veggies..
- Preheat the oven to 400ᵒ F. Add on the olives and bake the prepared pizza for 15 mins..
- Pull out the pizza from the oven, add in your seasoning and pop it back into the over for another 2 mins or until the crust gets a beautiful golden colour..
- Cut the pizza into four equal triangles and enjoy it piping hot!.
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.