Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad.
You can cook Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad
- It’s of ● For The Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad.
- It’s 2 of LG Firm Garden Cucumbers [ends cut – peeled – thick sliced].
- You need 2 of Firm English Cucumbers [ends cut – unpeeled – thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 of LG Purple Onion [thin round slices].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [chopped].
- It’s 1 1/2 of LG EX Firm Beefeater Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [chopped].
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Chives [chopped].
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [1" chop].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [minced].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken – you may not need all].
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad step by step
- Rinse and chop all vegetables and herbs and place in a large plastic bowl with a tight fitting lid. Add 3/4 of your shaken bottle of Kraft Italian Salad Dressing and mix well but, gently. You don't want to bruise your veggies..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 3+ hours. Gently flip covered bowl every occasionally to re-coat vegetables. Serve cold and garnish with fresh parsley and basil. Enjoy!.
- Serve this garden salad ice cold. That's it! Easy peasy! Garnish with fresh ground black pepper, fresh parsley and basil. Gently stir before serving. Enjoy!.
- Another great brand to consider..
- They also made some fantastic Chicago Garlic Beer Brats. I should have them post the recipe..
- Boiled in beer then scored and grilled!.
- Pickles, onions, tomatoes, sport peppers, celery salt, ketchup and mustard! So juicy and seriously delicious!.