Spelt blueberry pancakes with tahini sauce – vegan. I'm super pumped to share with you here how to make the BEST vegan pancakes WITH CHOCOLATE TAHINI SAUCE! These fluffy, vegan blueberry pancakes are legitimately the best pancakes I've ever made. Clouds of vanilla pancake studded with wild blueberries?
Find out the secret to making super Vegan blueberry pancakes will become a staple in your kitchen for Sunday brunch! I like using sprouted spelt flour, (super healthy and delish!) but you can substitute regular flour, gluten-free. Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are perfectly moist, fluffy, and amazingly delicious with warm Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes with spelt flour (or your favorite) are perfectly moist and fluffy, and are MMMM,…what lovely thick looking pancakes & all vegan too! You can have Spelt blueberry pancakes with tahini sauce – vegan using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spelt blueberry pancakes with tahini sauce – vegan
- You need 1 cup of spelt flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk of your choice.
- Prepare of Some coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries + more to serve.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tahini.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup or runny honey.
- It’s of Another pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Generous pinch of ground cinnamon.
I love that drizzled sauce over the top. This recipe is perfect for brunch or breakfast in general! Get your friends round and impress them with these vibrant beetroot crepes. They are super easy to make and you can pick up all ingredients from your local supermarket.
Spelt blueberry pancakes with tahini sauce – vegan step by step
- For the sauce: mix all the sauce ingredients. It’s quite thick so feel free to change quantities/ add water to make it runnier..
- Preheat the pan: it needs to be hot! But on a medium-low heat… See if it’s ready by adding a drop of water; if the water droplet dances, the pan is ready 😁.
- In a bowl mix the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder..
- Add the milk and stir well. Fold in the blueberries gently..
- Brush the pan with a light coating of coconut oil..
- Spoon some batter into the pan. When bubbles appear, flip and cook for another couple of mins. Repeat..
- Serve the pancakes with the sauce. I also make some warm blueberries on the side: put a handful of blueberries with 1 tsp of water in a pan and heat for 5 mins or so..
These Vegan Spelt Pancakes are vegan, sugar free, and made with nutty, wholesome spelt flour. How to make fluffy Vegan Spelt Pancakes. For detailed measurements and instructions, scroll to Add chocolate chips, blueberries or raisins – spoon the batter into the pan and scatter them over the. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! If you want to be extra (like me), you can sprinkle some chocolate chips and/or blueberries or huckleberries into the batter for next-level.