Pear & Pecan Muesli. The pear (/ˈpɛər/) tree and shrub are a species of genus Pyrus /ˈpaɪrəs/, in the family Rosaceae, bearing the pomaceous fruit of the same name. Several species of pear are valued for their edible fruit and juices while others are cultivated as trees. Перевод слова pear, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. An edible fruit produced by the pear tree, similar to an apple but elongated towards the stem. (also pear tree) A type of fruit tree (Pyrus communis).
Cognate with Saterland Frisian Peere ("pear"), Dutch peer ("pear"), Danish pære ("pear"), French poire ("pear". The kiwifruit and winter pear administrative committees, for example, publish separate market statistics for organic production, grades, seasonal movement, packages and inventory. Pear definition: A pear is a sweet, juicy fruit which is narrow near its stalk , and wider and rounded at. You can cook Pear & Pecan Muesli using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear & Pecan Muesli
- It’s 3 of ripe pear.
- It’s 300 g of rolled oats.
- Prepare 300 ml of almond milk (used chocolate almond milk).
- It’s 100 ml of fresh apple or orange juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup for extra for drizzling.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare 100 g of mixed pumpkin & sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 400 g of coconut milk yoghurt or soy milk yoghurt.
- You need 60 g of pecans, roasted and chopped.
Examples of pear in a Sentence. Pear definition, the edible fruit, typically rounded but elongated and growing smaller toward the stem, of a tree, Pyrus communis, of the rose family. Example sentences from the Web for pear. At the most basic level, most ciders are produced using a blend of sweet, sour, and bitter apple and pear varieties. ⬇ Download pear image – stock pictures and picture in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. pear.
Pear & Pecan Muesli step by step
- Quarter, core and grate 2 of the pears into a large bowl.
- Add the oats, milk, juice, syrup, mixed spice and seeds and stir together. Cover and place into the fridge, overnight to soak..
- The following morning, quarter, core and slice the remaining pear. Stir the yoghurt into the muesli and serve in bowls with the sliced pear and pecans on top. Drizzle over a little more maple syrup, if desired..
The word you type after you looked up Apple on the urban dictionary. You people can't help looking for fruit slang. PEAR is a framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components. Perhaps you might want to know about installing PEAR on You can find help using PEAR packages in the online manual and the FAQ. If you have been told by other PEAR developers to sign up for a PEAR.