Peanut Butter Cup Sundae.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cup Sundae using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Sundae
- You need of For the peanut butter cups:.
- It’s 100 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- It’s 4 of tsps peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 of tsps peanut butter.
- You need of For the sundae:.
- It’s 4 scoops of dairy free vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of dairy free chocolate sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of dairy free whipped cream.
Peanut Butter Cup Sundae instructions
- For the peanut butter cups: Place 8 mini cupcake cases on a plate Put a small amount of the melted chocolate in the bottom of each paper case In the centre drop a little of the peanut butter Cover the top with a layer of chocolate Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until set Remove the paper cases and cut in half.
- To assemble the sundae: Place a teaspoon of peanut butter in the base of two tumblers Place two scoops of dairy free ice cream on top of the peanut butter Scatter half of the peanut butter cups on top of the ice cream Pour on the dairy free chocolate sauce Top with the dairy free whipped cream and the rest of the peanut butter cups.