Chicken Quesadillas. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! These crispy, restaurant-style chicken quesadillas are loaded with juicy chicken, black beans, onions and peppers, seasoning, and lots of warm, melty cheese! You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 large of bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 large of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Oil to coat the pan.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- You need 10 of flour tortilla shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Cut chicken breast into 1inch cube pieces. Mince garlic. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Add enough oil to the pan to cover the bottom and heat. When heated add chicken and saute untill cooked..
- When chicken is cooked add water according to taco seasoning package , bell pepper, onion, garlic and taco seasoning..
- Cook until water is cooked out.
- lightly grease another pan. Began to toast one shell. Fill shell on one side with chicken filling.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the chicken and fold the shell over..
- Continue to toast the shell on both sides until crispy..
- Remove from heat and serve with salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, or your choice of dip.
Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in.