Muesli bars with Protein powder. Vegan Coconut Almond Homemade Protein Bars with Hidden VeggiesFood Faith Fitness. (Chocolate) Muesli Protein BarsRun Now, Wine Later. These homemade protein bars are no-bake, endlessly customizable energy bars. Just like Luna and Power bars, and made with your This recipe for homemade protein bars started out as something I was just making for my family, and that was that.
They are hearty and chewy with just the right amount of crunch from the seeds. In fact, they taste very much like a dense banana bread. They are vegan, grain-free, nut-free, and have no added sugar. You can cook Muesli bars with Protein powder using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Muesli bars with Protein powder
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
- Prepare 120 g of rice malt syrup.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla flavoured protein powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 80 g of pitted dates chopped finely.
- Prepare 40 g of dried apricots chopped finely.
- You need 200 g of rolled oats.
- Prepare 20 g of poppy seeds.
- It’s 20 g of chia seeds.
- It’s 20 g of pepita seeds.
Looking for the best protein bar? Read our essential guide, reviews and nutritional information for the most popular brands this year. All the ingredients used are metabolically sound, and they manufacture their bars with a clean protein source which is a blend of milk and whey protein isolates. Set aside date syrup, nut butter and honey into a pot and combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Muesli bars with Protein powder instructions
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Grease rectangle silicone moulds (Mine has 12 muesli bar sized compartments) or lined 20 x 25cm rectangular slice tray.
- Place the butter, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract into a saucepan and heat on low stirring until it is melted.
- Add the pitted dates, dried apricots, rolled oats, protein powder or vanilla extract, poppy seeds, chia seeds, pepitas together in a bowl and combine with melted butter and rice malt syrup.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and press down firmly with a spoon.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm.
- If using a slice tin cut into muesli bar sized slices..
Stir to combine and coat well in the Vital Protein powder. Over a very low heat, gently warm the. Plus all the important nutrients you need to have a great morning. Delicious fine flake soy, crunchy nuts The organic soybeans in our Protein Muesli are gently defatted and flaked after harvesting. These fine soy flakes + all the nutty goodness in our.