Mincemeat bread pudding. If you have some leftover mincemeat on hand, give this bread pudding a try. You'll also need some eggs and Cheddar cheese. It's the ultimate comfort meal! – Bread and butter pudding has to be the ultimate comfort food and I'm amazed by the number of Served with pouring cream or good vanilla ice cream, Mincemeat Bread and Butter Pudding is a.
Pour mincemeat evenly over the bread. Top with the remaining bread cubes. In a medium bowl Sprinkle this over the pudding mixture. You can cook Mincemeat bread pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mincemeat bread pudding
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need Half of jar mincemeat (approx).
- It’s 6 slices of bread (I used wheatgerm bread).
Everyone loves it and is asking for me to make it again. I was looking for a This bread had a great flavor. Kind of like a good fruit cake. However, I cooked it for the full hour and.
Mincemeat bread pudding instructions
- Spread mincemeat over each slice then cut each slice in half.
- Arrange slices in baking dish.
- Roughly whisk eggs with fork before mixing into the milk..
- Pour milk mixture over bread slices and allow to soak for about 15 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for about 30-45 minutes, or until crisp on top and egg mixture has set..
- Serve warm by itself or with cream, custard or ice cream….
Mincemeat puddings are rich, fruity puds that are filled with festive spices. They're a great way to This mincemeat pudding captures all your favourite festive flavours. It's quick, easy and makes a. Mincemeat Nut Bread is great for your holiday planning as it is a quick and easy bread to make that is so delicious. If you love mincemeat as I do, you will love this wonderful quick bread.