Beef Nihari with Naan.
You can have Beef Nihari with Naan using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Nihari with Naan
- You need 500 gm of Beef Pieces (boti).
- It’s 2-3 of Bones (nalli) or more as per taste.
- It’s 3 of Onion big.
- It’s 125 gm of Dahi (yoghurt).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 3 Tsp of Lal Mirch powder(red chilli).
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Dhania powder (coriander powder).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Adrak paste (ginger paste).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lehsun paste (garlic paste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Saunf powder (fennel seeds powder).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sonth powder (dry ginger powder).
- Prepare 4-6 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Saunf powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Jaifal Javetri powder (nutmeg & mace).
- You need of For Bhagar.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion big in slices.
- You need of To garnish.
- Prepare of Chop coriander, green chillies, ginger julians, lemon wedges.
- You need of To serve with Naan.
Beef Nihari with Naan instructions
- Wash throughly beef & bones. Grind Saunf (fennel seeds) & Sonth (dry ginger) in powder.keep 1 Tbsp +1 Tsp saunf powder & 1 Tsp sonth powder..
- Heat oil in pot.add sliced onions & fry them to crisp golden / light brown colour.take onions out from oil & crush them in hawan dasta (pastel&mortal) or by hands to paste like form..
- Keep onion paste aside.add ginger garlic paste, lal mirch,salt,dhania powder in oil with little water & fry till masala is fried..
- Add beef pieces with nalli (bones) & fry in masala over medium heat. Add fried onion paste & mix well in beef.cook for 10-15 minutes till the colour of meat & masala changes & oil comes on surface.add 2-3 cups water, cover, let it cook over medium heat till meat is tender.check in between, if needed add more water..
- When beef is tender,add beaten dahi in it& fry well.add saunf & sonth powder in it & mix well..
- Cook for 5-10 minutes more over medium heat.add 1-2 cups water (as needed).give one boil.mix cornflour in water & add in beef masala.stir continuously to avoid lumps.let it cook on low-medium heat.nihari will start to thicken.adjust consistancy to taste..
- Keep nihari on low heat to simmer. Add 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp saunf powder,1/2 tsp jaiful jawatri powder..
- Make bhagar for nihari. Heat oil & fry 1 onion in slices to golden brown. Add over nihari before serving.garnish with hara dhania,hari mirch,ginger julians.serve hot with Naan & enjoy with Cookpad..