Super Crab Fry. Clean the Crab nicely and keep aside. Heat remaining oil in wide kadai temper with fennel seeds and curry leaves. Once done add chopped onion and saute until onion turns light golden.
This is the Crème de la crème of Dungeness Crab! DUNGENESS CRAB FRIED RICE WITH UNI MAYO. White meat: broken pieces of jumbo lump with larger flakes of white body meat. You can have Super Crab Fry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Crab Fry
- You need 1 kg of Crab.
- You need 100 gm of Shallots.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Roast and Grind:.
- It’s 20 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of To Temper:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Gingelly oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 of String Curry leaves.
- You need leaves of To garnish Coriander.
Phillips Super Lump Crab Meat is composed mostly of broken jumbo lumps and smaller whole lumps of crab meat. These lumps are then blended with Special grade crab meat to create a versatile consistent product for a variety of. Push the vegetables off to the side of the wok or pan. Add the beaten eggs to the open side and cook until scrambled.
Super Crab Fry step by step
- Chop finely shallots, tomatoes, coriander leaves and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp of oil in kadai add 20 garlic and black pepper. Saute nicely and let it cool. Grind this to smooth paste and keep aside..
- Clean the Crab nicely and keep aside. Heat remaining oil in wide kadai temper with fennel seeds and curry leaves. Once done add chopped onion and saute until onion turns light golden..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and saute until tomato mash nicely. Ass grounded masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder and enough salt. Saute until raw smell goes off from the masala. You can adjust the spicy level according to your taste buds..
- Now add cleaned crab to this. Just add 1/4 cup of water and boil until crab cooked nicely. Crab release more water while cooking it. If water is not enough you can add little more but be careful while adding. Sometimes it turns the masala into runny. Masala should get thick. Once this consistency achieved switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with rice. Yummy tummy… #mycookbook.
Gently toss the scrambled eggs and crab meat into the veggies. Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, fry the two large eggs until sunny-side up. Place the fried eggs over the fried rice and drizzle with sriracha sauce, if desired. The waitress recommended us some dishes that will go well with what we ordered. The seafood was really fresh so you do get what you pay for.