You can cook Barbecue Ribs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Ribs
- It’s 5 packs (500 g) of pork ribs.
- Prepare 2 bunches of spring onions (roughly chopped).
- It’s 6 teaspoons of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of dark soy sauce.
- You need 6 tablespoons of clear honey.
- It’s 6 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli powder (more if you like hot food).
Barbecue Ribs instructions
- Add the spring onions, soy sauce, demerara sugar, honey, mustard, allspice and chilli powder into a large bowl (big enough to fit your ribs with a bit of room). Make sure you bowl isn't metal..
- Blitz the ingredients together untill they become a sauce and then carefully add just over half to your ribs..
- Cook them in the barbecue untill a temperature probe says the middle is 65°C..
- Once cooked remove the ribs from the barbecue and cover in the remaining sauce on your plate..
- Enjoy 👍.