Cranberry & Coconut Granola. Features biography, pictures, discography, contacts and tour news. The bands' final album 'In The End' will be. Последние твиты от The Cranberries (@The_Cranberries). The group's lineup included Dolores O'.
You can have Cranberry & Coconut Granola using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry & Coconut Granola
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 230 g of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 30 g of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 30 g of cranberries.
- It’s 30 g of sultanas.
Cranberry & Coconut Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (fan).
- In a saucepan, melt coconut oil and honey until dissolved.
- Using a fork mash the banana in a large bowl and then add vanilla extract and the dissolved coconut oil and honey.
- Add oats, cinnamon, salt and desiccated coconut to the bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press into the mixture cranberries and sultanas before returning to the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before breaking into chunks.