Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous. Honey, soy sauce and garlic make a terrific marinade and basting sauce for chicken kebabs with your favourite vegetables – try onion, peppers, cherry tomatoes or mushrooms. Serve your kebabs and plate the rice adding some chopped coriander. The delicious honey-soy marinade with the garlic makes them special.
Set a small amount of the marinade aside for basting later on. A marinade made with honey, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic puts a sweet coating on Honey chicken kabobs with veggies. You can marinate overnight and make these kabobs for an outdoor Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables, and discard marinade. You can have Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous
- It’s 4 of Chicken Breast fillets cut into slices.
- It’s of Marinade for Chicken.
- Prepare 4 Tbsps of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 4 Tbsps of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cous cous.
- It’s of Bbq vegetables.
- It’s of Zucchini sliced up.
- You need 2 cups of mushrooms sliced up.
- You need 1 of red or green pepper sliced up.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced up.
- It’s 1/2 of mango diced up.
- It’s 1/2 (1 can) of diced pineapple.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s A few of shakes of soy sauce.
Prepare couscous according to package instructions. Honey Soy Chicken is the Asian sister to Holy Yum Chicken – both easy to put together, just two different taste profiles! This honey soy chicken is as equally flavorful as its sister, holy yum chicken. These amazing honey soy BBQ chicken legs are so finger-lickin' good!
Honey Soy Kebabs with BBQ vegetables and Cous Cous instructions
- Cut chicken in strips..
- Prepare marinade and place chicken in it and refrigerat for at least 30 mins..
- Slice up the bbq vegetables mix and mango and mix in some lemon juice, garlic and soy sauce..
- Skewer the chicken onto kabab sticks and keep marinade aside for later use..
- Bbq chicken kababs and bbq vegetables and mango mix..
- Prepare 2 cups of cous cous to packet instructions..
- Heat up kabab marinade on stove to bubbling and the keep on low..
- Serve up cous cous and bbq vegetables mix and chicken kabs and drizzle a little marinade over the top..
Sweet, salty and sticky – so full of flavor, everyone devours them! Just mix the soy sauce, honey, ketchup and garlic powder to make the sauce, pour over the chicken legs in a baking dish and bake! Try our easy to follow honey soy kebabs in tortilla wrap recipe. Warm tortillas according to the packet instructions. In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, pepper, garlic and oil.