Vickys Quick Sweet & Sour Skewers with Noodles, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Quick Sweet & Sour Skewers with Noodles, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Quick Sweet & Sour Skewers with Noodles, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Skewers.
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs cut into chunks.
- Prepare 425 grams of can of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper cut into chunks.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 of the juice reserved from the can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato ketchup (I have a tomato-free ketchup recipe listed if required).
- You need 4 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 of red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of spring onions/scallions sliced.
- It’s 4 of individual serve size (65g each) chicken ramen noodles or flat rice noodles.
- You need 8 of skewers.
Vickys Quick Sweet & Sour Skewers with Noodles, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Mix the marinade ingredients and season to taste.
- Put the chicken and half of the chilli in a bowl and add half of the marinade. Let sit for 5 minutes then discard this half of the marinade.
- Thread the chicken, peppers and half of the pineapple equally between 8 skewers. Brush them with some of the rest of the marinade.
- Grill for around 8 minutes, turning often, until the chicken starts to char at the edges and is cooked through.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack directions. When done stir through the leftover pineapple chunks, chilli and spring onions.
- Serve each portion in a bowl alongside 2 skewers and drizzle leftover marinade over all.