Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). Baked Hake with cheese and baconAs receitas lá de casa. This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish! It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts.
Serve the sliced steak with the mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli. Broccoli might not be a good choice for one of Baby's first vegetables as it may cause gas. Broccoli may also be a bit hard for a young infant to digest. You can cook Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- Prepare 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- It’s 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
When the potatoes have cooled a little, cut them in half lengthways and scoop the insides into a bowl. This relish is also delicious with sausages. Federal government websites always use a.gov or .mil domain. Before sharing sensitive information online, make sure you're on a.gov or .mil site by inspecting your browser's address (or "location") bar.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) instructions
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
This site is also protected by an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. Hearty Beef Mushroom Soup with plenty of meat, potatoes, mushrooms, vegetables and buckwheat. The final step of this beef mushroom soup is to add the broccoli florets. They only need about five minutes to become tender and bright green. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love.