Spaghetti With Anchovies & Breadcrumbs.
You can cook Spaghetti With Anchovies & Breadcrumbs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti With Anchovies & Breadcrumbs
- You need 75 g of spaghetti (dry weight),.
- You need 25 g of panko breadcrumbs,.
- Prepare 4-5 of anchovy fillets,.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, sliced finely,.
- Prepare 1 of Birdseye chilli, 2/3rds the seeds removed, cut finely,.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley or a handful fresh, chopped,.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice,.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil,.
- Prepare of Pepper to season.
Spaghetti With Anchovies & Breadcrumbs step by step
- Begin to boil the spaghetti in salted boiling water according to packet instructions. As the spaghetti cooks heat up the oil in a large frying pan over a medium low heat. Add in the anchovies and allow them to gently sizzle in the oil. They'll begin to melt down and break apart. Add in the sliced garlic and the chilli. Continue to gently fry over a low heat until fragrant..
- Mix the herbs together (the thyme and parsley) in a bowl with the breadcrumbs. Add half the breadcrumbs into the frying pan and gently fry until they turn golden..
- Drain off the spaghetti once it's cooked, reserving around 1-2 tbsp of the cooking water. Tip the spaghetti and 1-2 tbsp cooking water into the frying pan. Season well with pepper. Toss everything together..
- Add in the lemon juice. Gently stir through the pasta. Then add the remaining half of the Herby breadcrumbs into the pan and give everything one final toss. Serve up and enjoy!.