Homemade Kebab (Gyros) Sandwich.
You can have Homemade Kebab (Gyros) Sandwich using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Kebab (Gyros) Sandwich
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 400 g of Soured Cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s of Salt, Pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of For the meat filling:.
- You need 1000 g of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Assembling the Sandwich:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- It’s 7 of Cocktail Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 5 of Baguettes (20-25 cm long).
- Prepare 100 g of Grated Mozarella.
Homemade Kebab (Gyros) Sandwich step by step
- For the sauce, smooth blend the soured cream, the mayonnaise, the icing sugar, the tomato ketchup and other spices, then leave it in the fridge..
- Slice the chicken breasts into smaller chunks. Stir the spices & the oil into the meat, pan frying them till crispy..
- Cut the cucumber to a size of matchsticks. Slice the tomatoes just as the red onion as well. Grate the cheese. Just slice the baguette into half, and toast it in a dry hot pan..
- After all this, we need just build the kebab sandwich. A small amount of sauce on the baguettes, following a good portion of chicken. Next comes the sauce again, then come the vegetables (cucumber, onion, tomatoe). And the final thing is the grated cheese..