Egg-free and Simple Yet Rich Chocolate Ice Cream.
You can cook Egg-free and Simple Yet Rich Chocolate Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg-free and Simple Yet Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
- You need 200 ml of Milk (low-fat).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 200 ml of Fresh cream (vegetable fat variety).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 block of Chocolate.
- You need 1 of around 10 Almonds (to your liking).
- It’s 1 of just a dash Rum or brandy (optional).
- You need 1 of just a dash Lemon juice (If available).
Egg-free and Simple Yet Rich Chocolate Ice Cream step by step
- These are the ingredients used..
- Grind/crush the chocolate and almonds..
- Add sugar and cocoa powder to the milk and heat for 1 min in the microwave (600 W). Take out and mix, then add chocolate. Microwave for a further 30 sec and mix. Leave to cool..
- Add lemon juice to the fresh cream and whisk until peaks form and hold their shape. (When you add lemon juice, it speeds up the process.).
- Mix the whipped cream with the cooled mixture from Step 3 in 3 lots. Add crushed almonds and liqueur..
- Pour into a bowl and chill in the freezer. Whisk every 2 hours. Repeat until it doesn't drip from a spoon when scooped. Freeze as is. (If you split the mixture into smaller containers, each one will require less mixing and it will freeze quicker too.).
- If you let the ice cream melt a little, it will bring out the creaminess and will taste good, too..