Spaghetti Salad. Light and fresh, enjoy this cold spaghetti salad. Using your favorite pasta and Parmesan cheese, add either salami or pepperoni for this cold, Summer Italian Spaghetti Salad Recipe. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
This Spaghetti Salad is PERFECT for a party or a potluck because it feeds a crowd! It can be thrown together in a matter of minutes and has amazing flavor. This is one of my favorite salads. You can cook Spaghetti Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- You need 32 oz of Italian dressing.
- It’s 1 of Container of supreme Seasoning.
Ingredients: spaghetti, McCormick Salad Supreme, Italian Salad Dressing, tomatoes, purple onions, carrots, cucumbers. Spaghetti Salad from Delish.com makes a regular pasta salad seem boring. Spaghetti Salad Recipe – Packed with fresh summer veggies, olives, and feta cheese, this delicious spaghetti salad is perfect for all your summer picnics, potlucks, and parties! My Japanese Pasta Salad is a spaghetti salad dressed in Kewpie mayonnaise with Dijon mustard.
Spaghetti Salad step by step
- boil water add salt for pasta.
- place pasta in boiling water don't over cook al denté.
- while pasta boils chop up your veggies keep the the same size, chunky or small dice but keep same size.
- once done mix veggies and dressing in pasta and mix well.
- Add seasoning, the whole container a mix well, then refrigerate, serve cold enjoy!!!.
It is slightly creamy but not heavy. Japanese Pasta Salad is also great as a side or a light meal. This recipe for spaghetti salad with Italian dressing is based on a dish one of my aunts always brought to summer cookouts. It's without a doubt my favorite salad and it's so easy! We don't eff around when it comes to pasta, but the stuff can be pretty heavy during the sticky summer months.