Spaghetti Salad with Grated Carrot. This Spaghetti Salad is PERFECT for a party or a potluck because it feeds a crowd! It can be thrown together in a matter of minutes and has amazing flavor. Next, in a small bowl, mix together the Italian salad dressing, grated parmesan cheese, paprika, and the garlic powder until everything is well.
It is therefore best left until the last minute. Prepare the recipe just before you want to serve it in. Moroccan shredded carrot and fresh beet salad with raisins, cumin, cinnamon, and paprika, and an honey lemon dressing. You can cook Spaghetti Salad with Grated Carrot using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Salad with Grated Carrot
- It’s 100 g of spaghetti (break into 3 to 4 pieces, boil according to the directions on the package, drain and rinse under the cold running water).
- Prepare * 1 1/2 of carrots (peeled and grated).
- Prepare * 1 can of canned tuna.
- It’s * 3 Tbsp~ of mayonnaise (to taste).
- Prepare * 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s * 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need *2 Tbsp of parsley (chopped).
- You need of salt and pepper.
Place the grated beets into a sieve and briefly rinse with cold water. This will rinse away a little of the excess beet juice that may otherwise color the whole salad beet red. A simple salad of grated carrots and parsley, with a few other ingredients. The most important thing is the size of the carrots- they must be grated very thin.
Spaghetti Salad with Grated Carrot step by step
- Combine the starred (*) ingredients in a bowl. Just before eating, add boiled spaghetti and toss well to mix. Season with salt and pepper..
This salad is best with carrots alone. I would recommend storing the dressing and the salad separately until time to eat. You may want to add more. Granted, the addition of grated beets to a grated carrot salad does not cause any sort of quantum shift, but it does add a deeper note to the chord, sweet yet throaty, and it colors the whole thing with the beetroot's infectious purple enthusiasm. I've written this salad into a recipe below, because that's.