Turkish Chicken Kebabs.
You can have Turkish Chicken Kebabs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Chicken Kebabs
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 5 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of ketchup or tomato puree.
- You need 11 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1.5 kg of boneless chicken strips/fillets.
Turkish Chicken Kebabs instructions
- Mix all the ingredients to make the marinade and put the chicken strips in to marinade. You should mix all the dry powders first before adding liquids in to make mixing easier..
- Marinade the chicken for 2 to 6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 230 'C and skewer the chicken strips.
- Cook the chicken in the oven at 200 'C for 40 minutes. You can raise the temperature and broil for another 10 minutes if you want more charring. Remember to turn the chicken half way through the cooking time for more even cooking..