Beef Nihari. Try this recipe with each and every step and masala explained with simplicity and detail. Try it out and let us know. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. Nihari is a beef stew popular in northern India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Beef Nihari recipe was initially served as. Beef nihari recipe is made with the meat alongside with bone marrow meat and unlike other dishes; the texture for this is deliciously smooth. Nihari gosht is seriously tasty beef stew Indian style. You can cook Beef Nihari using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Nihari
- It’s of for Nihari.
- You need of List 1For Nihari, Beef meat 500 gm beef bones 250 gm.
- It’s of onion 1 medium garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- It’s of ginger paste 1/2 tbsp oil 1/4 cup.
- You need of salt 1 tsp or as required wheat flour 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of nihari masala.
- Prepare of ,(This masala is enough for 3-4 kg meat).
- Prepare of Citric acid (tatri) 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds (zeera) 3 tbsp.
- It’s of star anise (badyan ka phool) 1 big cardamom seeds 1/2 tbsp.
- Prepare 25 gm of whole long red chilies (kashmiri lal mirch).
- You need 6 gm of whole dry ginger.
And it's still wildly popular in India and Pakistan. Layers of flavor in every bite! Beef nihari is a special dish which cooks with beef leg. Here is a tasty and spicy beef nihari recipe Many people love to eat Beef Nihari in the breakfast.
Beef Nihari step by step
- Making nihari masala hari masala,take all list 2 spices and dry roast them 1 by 1. Let them cool. Do not dry roast Citric acid (tatri)..
- Grind them in a grinder very fine. keep it in a air tight container. This masala is enough for almost 3-4 KG meat.
- For making Nihari Dry roast wheat flour in a pan, let it cool..
- Make a fine paste, combine wheat flour and 1 cup water. set it a side.Make sure there are no lumps in it. Use it according to how much like the thickness of gravy..
- Take a pan,add oil,and 1 finely sliced onion in it, cook until lightly brown. Then add ginger and garlic pastes.
- Now add meat and bones. stir for 5 minutes until meat colour nicely change and smell of meat finish.
- Add 3 tbsp nihari masala we made above and and stir for 10 seconds, dont burn it..
- Add 1/4 cup water, stir and cook until all water evaporates..
- Addsalt and almost 1-1/4 liter water in it, let the water boil. Then add wheat flour paste we made above. Stir and with lid cook it for almost 2-1/2 hours or until meat is nicely tender.
- Serve it with fresh ginger, green chilies, lemon, coriander and naan.
Cook it over night on slow heat and serve at. Ingredients: Beef shank – ½ kg cut into small pieces. Maheen you right its realy simple, easy and delicious recipe of nihari… Beef Nihari – Beef A slow cook meaty recipe with a delicious taste. Many people love to eat Beef Nihari in the breakfast. Cook it over night on slow heat and serve at morning with hot naan.