Sticky Chicken thigh skewers, rice and mango salsa.
You can cook Sticky Chicken thigh skewers, rice and mango salsa using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky Chicken thigh skewers, rice and mango salsa
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of red chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of mango (tinned or fresh) chunky chopped.
- You need of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 of juice of a lemon.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 3 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 2 tbs of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1 of glug of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of Basmati rice.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of turmeric.
- You need of Chicken thighs skinned and boned.
Sticky Chicken thigh skewers, rice and mango salsa step by step
- Put all marinade ingredients In a bowl and stir, leave to one side until the chicken has been skinned and boned. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces then put the chicken into the marinade and leave for about 20 minutes. Whilst doing this soak the skewers in water ready for the chicken..
- Put the chopped onion, red pepper and mango into a bowl and mix together, add salt and pepper to taste, add lemon juice. Cover and put into fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the rice (the amount to suit you) add salt and turmeric. Whilst the rice is cooking put the marinaded chicken on the skewers, put the skillet on the hob and when smoking lay the chicken on, use the remaining marinade to baste the chicken while cooking, turn the skewers over and baste, the chicken will become sticky and crispy, yum!.