Chicken, Mango and chickpea burgers. Add chicken , chutney ,chopped onion and curry powder. How to Serve the Chickpea Burgers with Mango Chutney Honey Mustard: I like to serve these burgers over toasted buns. To toast buns, slather each side of the bun with a little butter or your favorite vegan margarine and put under the broiler (watching closely) until lightly browned.
Moroccan Chicken Meatballs with Chickpea Stew. Surprise your family with this great tasting fresh mango chicken Caribbean burger recipe. This recipe for homemade ground chicken-chickpea burgers is bursting with quinoa, oat bran, chopped prunes, and a surprise ingredient View image. You can have Chicken, Mango and chickpea burgers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Mango and chickpea burgers
- You need 400 grams of tinned chickpeas.
- You need 500 grams of ground chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of mango chutney.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
Homemade Ground Chicken-Chickpea Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A good-quality paste and a tin of coconut milk make the base for this chicken, mango and chickpea curry. The sweetness of the mango contrasts well with the spices. Add mango and spinach and check the seasoning.
Chicken, Mango and chickpea burgers step by step
- Chop chickpeas in food processor.
- Add chicken, chutney, chopped onion and curry powder..
- form into patties.
- cook 4-5 minutes each side on oiled bbq plate or frypan..
- serve with more chutney or chilli sauce or sour cream..
- I served with sweet chilli sauce and salad..
Garnish with coriander and serve with boiled basmati rice or naan bread. Chicken Burger with apple, cheese and jam. Chicken Burger with apple, cheese and jam. Category: Burgers, Pizza, Wraps and Chips. Skip the frozen veggie burgers with dubious ingredients.