Mandys homemade chicken burgers. Malaysian Burgers are street burgers, better than McD or KFC. They are cheaper, easy to prepare and tasty. RAMLI burger is the best burger in town with different flavor; beef, chicken or mutton.
Chicken burgers get a bad rap. They're suuuper lean, which can sometimes read as boring. Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! You can have Mandys homemade chicken burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandys homemade chicken burgers
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cajun season.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need to taste of salt n pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried sage.
All you need to do is combine a little mince with some binding agents and a little flavouring. Homemade Chicken burgers are a great alternative to beef. These chicken burgers are lean, tender and moist. I made them immediately because I don't particularly care for red meat all that much, including hamburger.
Mandys homemade chicken burgers step by step
- In a food processor, add all ingredients in and pulse until blended.
- Separate mixture into four large burgers.
- Put into fridge to allow flavor to mix and set up.
- Cook on grill for 8 minutes a side or until chicken is completely cooked trough.
- Put on a toasted bun with all Ur favourite toppings and enjoy.
I have to say these burgers were amazing. These moist and juicy chicken burgers are perfect to celebrate summer. Chicken Burger with juicy chicken patties like my Ukrainian grandma used to make. Grill into a burger or pan fry as small patties and serve naked with quinoa And the best part is that homemade chicken patties are: Low in sodium, lean and yet juicy. Super easy to make in your blender or food processor.