Cheese vegetables roll. Place some fried vegetables on the roll sheet, place mozzarella cheese strips on the vegetable and fold the sheet in. These crisp and yummy cheese rolls with soft stuffings serve as an ideal party snack. Save your efforts with our simple recipe.
This rolled omelet is so simple to prepare, yet it makes a stunning presentation at a weekend brunch. Vegetable Cheela Rolls is a healthy and delicious any-time meal. Cheela Rolls is a treat for people who are vegan and gluten free. You can cook Cheese vegetables roll using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese vegetables roll
- It’s of For chapati.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need of for rolling.
- You need 2 of potatoes (chopped).
- It’s handful of green peas.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Cheela is like a besan dosa, and can be used as a wrap and this. With sliced vegetables, a whole-wheat tortilla and baby spinach, these roll-ups make the perfect healthy lunch for your kids to take to school. Vegetable Rolls – Easy to make Vegetable Rolls. These delicious rolls are a perfect choice for Stuffed Cheese and Vegetable Rolls – Let renewed Chef Rahat guide you how to make Ramadan.
Cheese vegetables roll instructions
- Make chapati.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in small pan..add cumin seeds,add onion, green chilli,add ginger garlic paste 30 second..Add peas and potatoes saute for 10mins until it boil…
- Add chilli powder,coriander powder, garam masala, Tomato ketchup, coriander leaves mixwell…turn off flame.
- Take recooked chapati fill in center and spreed it length wise. keep cheese and wrap chapati tightly around stuffing make a long roll and cut it into pieces..and serve.
With a rainbow of vegetables and a trio of cheeses, these Garden Vegetable Lasagna Roll Ups are a flavorful and filling meal. Spring rolls recipe – Chinese vegetable spring rolls are a popular starter or snack that is served in Indo Chinese restaurants. These are perfect as a tea snack or for a weekend brunch. A wide variety of cheese roll options are available to you, such as usage, material, and use. Add vegetables and saute until soft.