Beef khara Qeema. Restaurant Style Delicious Keema Karahi by Huma Ka Kitchen. In today's video I'm sharing Beef Mince Recipe. This authentic Indian ground beef recipe is called "Qeema" and is an amazingly simple yet complex tasting curried Indian Qeema Indian Curried Beef.
At Masala TV you can check complete Khara Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English. Pakistani recipe for minced meat – can be made with chicken mince, beef mince or mutton mince. Kharey Masale Ka Qeema by Kitchen With Amna. You can cook Beef khara Qeema using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef khara Qeema
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef qeema.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of oinon chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Qeema masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of zeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of zeera whole.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- It’s 8-10 of black pepper.
- You need 3-4 drops of lemon juice.
- It’s of Garnishing.
- You need leaves of Green coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
Beef Nihari & Chicken Khara Masala Qeema Alhamdulillah all done on time⏳⏳ Riwayaton ki Khusboo , Hamari Pahchaan, Hamare Khaane,. Kheema/Keema/Qeema stands for Minced or Ground Meat in Hindi. Kheema is usually made with Peas and Potatoes in North India. Matar Kheema (Minced Meat with Green Peas) is a very popular dish.
Beef khara Qeema instructions
- Mara non-stick tawa..
- Tawa pa oil aur qeema Dal dein..
- Qeema main black cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick, zeera aur lemon juice Dal ka 5 minutes ka liya dam main cover Kar ka rakhy..
- Tomatoes, Garlic, Ginger, oinon, green chilli chop Kar lein..
- Qeema main Dal dein aur mix kar lein 15 minutes ka liya dam main rakhy tomatoes, oinon, Garlic soft ho Jaye aur water dry ho Jaye..
- Add dry ingredients and cook for 5 minutes..
- Garam Masala Powder aur green coriander leaves Dal ka 2 minutes ka liya dam main rakhy..
- Serve hot roti or naan. I hope you enjoy this yummy khara Qeema..
The flavor of bhuna beef, mutton, or lamb keema is distinct and stronger than regular keema curry. The bhuna keema has high-fat content and low water content which makes it ideal for preservation. Masala kheema (also known as keema or qeema) is a spicy minced meat and paratha is a popular Indian flatbread. The two come together in this simple recipe. Keema does not have to be the same way.