Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 125 ml of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- Prepare 3 of large bananas, mashed well.
- It’s 150 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 150 grams of optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.