Cocktail Bean Salad.
You can cook Cocktail Bean Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocktail Bean Salad
- Prepare 80 of to 100 grams Mixed beans.
- Prepare 40 grams of Onion.
- You need 50 grams of Chicken tenders (or shrimp, scallops, salmon, etc.).
- Prepare 30 of to 50 grams Yogurt Mayonnaise (See.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ✿ Krazy Salt (seasoned salt).
- Prepare 5 grams of ✿ Honey.
Cocktail Bean Salad instructions
- Put the chicken tender in a heatproof container, pour over a little wine (not listed in the ingredients) and steam-cook in the microwave. When it's cooked, let it cool down and shred it..
- Slice the onion thinly. Sprinkle with a little salt and massage with your hands. Rinse in water, then squeeze out well..
- Put the mixed beans, onion and chicken tender in a bowl, and mix well with the ✿ ingredients. Done!.
- The version in the photo has 4 black tiger shrimp that were steamed and cut into 8 mm or so piece instead of the chicken..
- To make the yogurt mayonnaise: 50 g of drained yogurt + 10 g of mayonnaise, mixed together. It's refreshing and healthy..