Vickys English Muffins, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can have Vickys English Muffins, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys English Muffins, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare 130 grams of sorghum flour.
- Prepare 120 grams of cornstarch or 200g potato starch.
- You need 60 grams of millet flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of dry active yeast.
- You need 120 ml of warm rice milk.
- Prepare 240 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Egg Replacer made up with 3 tbsp water.
Vickys English Muffins, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Whisk the flour, starch & salt together in one bowl. In another whisk together the yeast, water, milk & sugar and set aside until frothy, around 15 minutes.
- Add the proofed yeast to the dry ingredients then mix in the oil, agave and egg replacer. The mix will be like a thick, sticky cake batter. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment and 8 muffin rings.
- Spoon the dough into the muffin rings and smooth the tops with the back of a wet spoon. Set aside in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly golden and set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Split in half and toast or you can wrap and freeze for another day.
- * If you use eggs or another commercial egg replacer you'll need to add 1 and a half tsp xanthan gum to the dry mix. My egg replacer already has some included.