Salmon & Okra on an Endive Boat with Paprika Salsa. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. Salmon cakes are one of my go-to emergency meals. Every once in a while I like to use fresh salmon.
Other fish in the same family include trout, char, grayling and whitefish. Salmon are native to tributaries of the North Atlantic (genus Salmo) and Pacific Ocean (genus Oncorhynchus). Many species of salmon have been introduced into non-native environments such as the Great Lakes of North. You can have Salmon & Okra on an Endive Boat with Paprika Salsa using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon & Okra on an Endive Boat with Paprika Salsa
- Prepare 1 of head's worth Endive.
- Prepare 6 of pieces Smoked salmon.
- You need 3 of Okra.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado and fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 dash of Dill (optional).
- You need of Paprika salsa sauce (an easy-to-make amount):.
- It’s 20 grams of each Paprika (red and yellow).
- It’s 20 grams of each Red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of rounded teaspoon Whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of White wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Oregano (dried).
It takes to all types of cooking methods — grilling, pan-frying, roasting, poaching. It's equally delicious dressed in flavorful sauces or unadorned, simply prepared on the grill or in the pan with a little olive oil and salt. Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.
Salmon & Okra on an Endive Boat with Paprika Salsa step by step
- Make the salsa sauce beforehand. Chop the paprika and the red onion finely and mix with the rest of the ingredients for the salsa sauce..
- Cut the endive leaves one by one at the base of the leaves. Blanch the okra, cut in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally..
- First, fill the endive leaves with okra and avocado (or thinly sliced mushrooms)..
- Gently top the vegetables with the smoked salmon cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Arrange the okra between the pieces of salmon..
- Drizzle the salsa sauce over the boats right before serving. Garnish with dill leaves if available..
- If the "endive boats" are unstable, thinly slice the bottoms with a knife to stabilize them..
- The paprika salsa can be used in different dishes. Add it to a smoked salmon or cured ham salad, to give it a touch of flair..
Salmon recipes are some of Food Network's most popular. Here are some great-tasting, all-star baked salmon recipes to enjoy any time. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Place the salmon side, skin side down, on aluminun foil.