Potato Wrapped in Cucumber On Salmon (One Bite Salad).
You can have Potato Wrapped in Cucumber On Salmon (One Bite Salad) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Wrapped in Cucumber On Salmon (One Bite Salad)
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 dash of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ◎ Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Grated cheese.
- It’s 2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 250 grams of ● Salmon (sashimi grade).
- It’s 1 dash of ● Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of ● Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Black olives (sliced).
- It’s 1 of Lemon slices.
Potato Wrapped in Cucumber On Salmon (One Bite Salad) instructions
- Peel the potatoes, cut up into small pieces, put on a heatproof plate and sprinkle with water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 7 to 8 minutes at 600 W..
- Mash the potatoes and combine with the ◎ ingredients. Divide into 20 pieces and roll into balls..
- Cut the ends off the cucumber and slice into half lengthwise. Make 20 long slices with a vegetable peeler..
- Dice the salmon and combine in a bowl with the ● ingredients..
- Wrap the mashed potato balls with the cucumber slices, and arrange on a serving platter..
- Top the potato and cucumber rolls with the salmon mixture using a spoon. Sprinkle on some grated cheese, decorate with black olives and lemon slices, and you're done!.