Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Последние твиты от vicky spears (@vickyspears_). follow me on @omgjaureguiwtf. Create a free family tree for yourself or for Vicky Spear and we'll search for valuable new information. Get Vicky Spear's contact information, age, background check, white pages, social networks, resume, professional records, pictures & bankruptcies.
Vicky Spears Myers is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. The pear (/ˈpɛər/) tree and shrub are a species of genus Pyrus /ˈpaɪrəs/, in the family Rosaceae, bearing the pomaceous fruit of the same name. A spear is a pole weapon consisting of a shaft, usually of wood, with a pointed head. You can cook Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 2 of medium sized firm but ripe pears, diced.
- It’s 240 ml of pear, white grape or apple juice.
- Prepare 150 grams (3/4 cup) of soft brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/2 cup) of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 210 grams (1.5 cups) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (or ginger).
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- You need 110 grams (3/4 cup) of chocolate chips – I use the Enjoy Life brand or Moo-Free brand.
- It’s 65 grams (1/2 cup) of chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The head may be simply the sharpened end of the shaft itself. Ever wonder what cactus tastes like? This video shows how to go about harvesting and eating Prickly Pear Fruits. Enjoy a new type of food or learn a.
Vickys Pear & Chocolate Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Bring the diced pears, juice, sugar, butter and raisins (if adding) to the boil in a saucepan. Turn down the heat and let simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips and xanthan gum / chopped nuts if using those too – if not you don't need to replace the nuts or raisins, they're just an optional extra.
- Stir in the cooled pan mixture and vanilla until combined.
- Divide evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy!.
- Keep in an airtight container. The juice content will make them a little sticky on top as time passes but they freeze well.
- Just for info, in my original apple cupcake recipe I use 1 large cooking apple, apple juice and a whole teaspoon of cinnamon. The rest of the ingredients/directions are the same.
First we have to understand that, fundamentally, they're the same. A metal thrusting head on a stick. And that historical definitions varied in different times and places. From Middle English spere, sperre, spear, from Old English spere, from Proto-Germanic *speru (compare West Frisian spear, Dutch speer, German Speer, Old Norse spjǫr), related to *sparrô (compare Middle Dutch sparre ("rafter"), Old Norse sparri ("spar, rafter". Spears are medium-speed two-handed stabbing weapons used in melee combat.