Chicken Stuffed with a banana.
You can have Chicken Stuffed with a banana using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed with a banana
- You need 3 pounds of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 of large banana.
- It’s as needed of oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger powder.
Chicken Stuffed with a banana step by step
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken season inside the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Season the outside of chicken with the rest of the spices.
- Heat oil in the pan and lightly brown the chicken on all sides.
- Cut banana in half. Then stuff the banana into the chicken.
- Put into the oven cook 1 hour and 45 minutes, with breast side down.
- Turn the chicken over every 30 minutes..
- Let chicken rest 7 minutes.
- Slice in half or quarter the chicken Serve I hope you enjoy!.