SALMON SALAD. This yummy salad features salmon, fresh vegetables, and a delicious dressing! This incredible Salmon Salad is easy to prepare, and SO delicious! Plus, you don't have to worry about mercury with salmon, unlike tuna salad.
This avocado salmon salad recipe is loaded with all of the best salad ingredients; crisp cucumber and lettuce, and The lemon dill dressing is so easy and gives this salmon salad amazing fresh flavor. Recipe: Easy, Healthy Greek Salmon Salad. There are a number of smart things going on in this recipe that make it stand out from other Greek salads, including using butter lettuce instead of. You can have SALMON SALAD using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SALMON SALAD
- You need 1 of (14.75oz ) can salmon drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cilantro Avocado yogurt dressing (I used Bolthouse Farms).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha mayo.
- It’s 2 of Small clove garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 of Drained oil – packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of pitted manzanilla olives, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper (pinch ).
- You need 2 of ripe but firm avocado, halved,pit removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almonds toasted (optional ).
Cool off with this easy Salmon Salad! Poached salmon is gently tossed with celery, red onions, capers, and dill and is perfect for a brunch or light lunch. Light, fresh and healthy grilled salmon Greek salad recipe. This salmon Greek salad is loaded with crisp, fresh vegetable and tossed in a tangy lemon basil dressing.
SALMON SALAD step by step
- In a bowl, combine salmon, dressing, mayo,garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, green onions and vinegar mix. Add a little water to adjust texture, if necessary. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spoon salmon salad into avocado halves, sprinkle with toasted almonds, if desired, and serve..
This canned salmon salad recipe is light and crunchy, heavy on vegetables and healthy fats. However, canned sockeye salmon is more expensive. And for salad it doesn't matter which one to. Asian Salmon Salad made with salmon dripping in a gorgeous Asian glaze on a fresh, vibrant salad drizzled with sesame dressing. These Greek Salmon Salad Bowls are packed with delicious, feel-good ingredients and easy to Let's make some salad!