Jollof rice, fresh veggie salad with Salmon. Hi everybody Welcome back to my channel 😘😘. This video is about me sharing with you guys how I make my Jollof rice with vegetables. To make this recipe these re the ingredients you will need : rice (any of your choice , mix vegetable, onions , sweet long red pepper , fresh tomatoes , aromat.
Jollof rice is one of the delicious Nigerian food that you learn how to cook easily, find detailed step by step recipe for making Nigeria's national dish. jollof rice recipe is accepted all over the world and the ingredients used are found in every country of the world. This is how we serve rice in Nigeria. I love Jollof rice so when I tasted the final product of this particular recipe I was thoroughly disappointed. You can cook Jollof rice, fresh veggie salad with Salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jollof rice, fresh veggie salad with Salmon
- You need of Rice.
- It’s of Fresh tomatoes,pepper, onions.
- You need of Veggies (cabbage, carrot, sweet corn, tomatoes, green pepper.
- Prepare of Salmon fish.
- Prepare of Salt, seasoning,.
- It’s of Veg oil.
It will taste better if you use fresh ingredients and no canned stuff. It is best to exchange rosemary with thyme and remove the nutmeg. This jollof rice is a vegan version of a classic West African dish. Filled with tomatoes, onions and spices Often times, jollof rice is cooked with chicken; the rice absorbs all the savory flavors of the We had this tonight with a baby spinach and toasted flaked almond salad – the toasted almonds with.
Jollof rice, fresh veggie salad with Salmon instructions
- Wash and marinate fish with salt, seasoning cube, pepper, blended onions, cover and set aside. Wash and parboil rice and while that is, wash all veggies clean with salt and slice and keep cool..
- Wash tomatoes, pepper, onions and blend, afterwards, put put veg oil on medium heat, and fry blended paste till dry, add seasonings, salt, curry and stir fry,.
- I had chicken stock in my fridge so I used it, added to the paste and stirred, allowed to cook for few mins and then kept aside..
- Wash rice and put back in the pot, add the tomato sauce, check for taste and balance where less and put back in the fire to cook till dry.
- I used the grill of micro wave for the fish after steaming for abt 3mins, grilled both sides of the salmon for about 30mins..
- Serve and enjoy..
Jollof rice is a spicy African rice dish that cooks in one pan, uses lots of veg and can be a veggie main or a side to some simply baked chicken. Spoon the jollof rice onto warmed plates and add the plantain on the side. Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve with a green salad alongside. Try out the Nigerian Basmati Jollof Rice. Jollof Rice one of our favorite party food in Nigeria, hardly will you go to any Nigerian party and not find it.