Easy Margherita Pizza. Divide the pizza dough into two pieces. If the dough is sticky, dust with a little bit of all-purpose flour. Even a novice cook can master the art of pizza with our simple Put one pizza, still on its baking sheet, on top of the preheated sheet or tray.
Get the thin, crisp crust of classic Italian Margherita pizza in no time with this fresh, cheesy recipe. My Margherita pizza recipe is super easy and completely gluten-free. This margherita pizza recipe begins with my homemade pizza dough. You can have Easy Margherita Pizza using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Margherita Pizza
- You need of What you will need.
- You need 2 of Cookie sheets.
- It’s 1 of Parchment paper.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 packages of pre made pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pesto & olive oil spread (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozerella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- Prepare 4 of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sliced olives (optional).
- You need 1 packages of Sliced pepperoni (optional).
Top with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, then finish it off with garden-fresh basil. This is an easy pizza recipe with unbeatable flavor! Widespread belief is that the margherita is named after Queen Margherita of How to pronounce margherita pizza? It sounds essentially like margarita (which.
Easy Margherita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 for thin crust pizza or 400 for thicker pizza crust..
- On some parchment paper, grease the area that will fit the dough. I like to use Pam cooking spray. Open the dough and cut in half. You now have 2 pizza doughs to shape out onto your pans. Flatten them to about 1/4 inch thick. Bake the dough for about 7-8 minutes or until its golden brown. Careful not to overcook as it will go back in the oven to cook more..
- Remove dough from the oven. with the optional pesto spread, cover the bread evenly. If you choose not to use the spread, use a teaspoon of olive oil to coat the bread..
- Add the pizza sauce in small amounts, covering the dough just enough for however much you like..
- Please note that all ingredients are enough for both pizzas, so use sparingly. Top with mozerella cheese all over. Slice the Roma tomatoes and add to pizza. Add the fresh basil. You may add olives and pepperoni if you like. Make your other pizza..
- Place the pizzas back into the oven for 5 minutes. Remove and cut into squares..
How to make an easy, authentic pizza Margherita at home, from scratch with just a few simple ingredients and a pizza stone. Anyone can make this, I promise! Besides being gone all weekend for my first real cyclocross race (check out Derek's instagram for embarrassing videos of my looking like a total. This post may contain affiliate links. This easy sheet pan Margarita pizza is perfect for after school snacks or fuss-free dinners.