Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce. The salmon marinade is classic Japanese flavours – soy sauce, mirin and sake. If you have trouble regulating the heat on your stove, then I recommend broiling/grilling it instead. Lots of these Japanese recipes include that WITH mirin.
I never cooked with Mirin before and am so glad to have finally tried it. For this lemony grilled salmon recipe, you absolutely want to cook fish that still has its skin on. Andy Makes Grilled Salmon with Lemon Sauce. You can have Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce
- You need 4 of filets Raw salmon.
- You need of Sauce for marinating.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
The honey just balances the lemon without going to sweet. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe. Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce.
Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce step by step
- In a baking pan or tray, mix together the sauce ingredients to marinate, and allow the salmon to marinate for about 30 minutes..
- Grill salmon cuts for 3-5 minutes on both sides over medium heat. Do not dispose the marinating sauce!.
- While the salmon is grilling, pour the leftover sauce into a pot, and simmer on medium heat for about 8 minutes until it thickens..
- When the salmon is done, transfer to serving plates, drizzle on the stewed sauce, and it's ready to serve..
This easy to make oven baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe is destined to become a new favorite! It uses basic ingredients to make a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce that creates the most perfectly glazed Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Salmon fillets are marinated in a sweet soy sauce mixture, then grilled to perfection in this easy, restaurant quality seafood dinner. Pour soy sauce mixture over fish and seal bag. Whisk together the miso, mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, green onions, ginger, and sesame oil in a small bowl.