Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan).
You can have Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan)
- You need 250 g of Tempe, cut into small cubes.
- It’s 100 g of green chili.
- It’s 6 pcs of shallots.
- You need 3 pcs of garlic.
- It’s 1-2 cm of galangal.
- It’s 1 pc of tomato (optional).
- It’s 6 tbs of or more sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need slices of Scallions.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan) step by step
- Prepare the pan with some oil to sautè over medium heat.
- Slice the garlic and shallots, then place it in the hot pan, sautè till fragrant then add the sliced galangal and sliced tomato then let it cook for few seconds.
- Add the Tempe that you have cut into small pieces, add little water (approx. 10tbs) then cover the pan to let it cooked.
- Once it's half cooked, add the green chili (slice it as per your liking) add some salt and sweet soy sauce, stir fry to ensure the seasonings, green chili and Tempe are well combined.
- Add more water if you think it needs more time to cook and cover the pan.
- Once cooked, add the scallions that you have cut into big slices, stir fry for few seconds then remove from the stove.
- Your stir-fried Tempe is ready to be served. Enjoy!.
- P.S. we normally eat it with hot steamed rice :).