Grilled Salmon Salad.
You can have Grilled Salmon Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Salad
- You need 1 lb of Salmon.
- It’s 1 can of White beans.
- It’s 1 head of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 large of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of Kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of Goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of Chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raspberry vinaigrette.
Grilled Salmon Salad instructions
- Grill salmon.
- Mix together lettuce, beans,tomatoes, cucumber, and olives..
- Place grilled salmon on top of lettuce mixture. Sprinkle cheese over salmon and add dressing. Sever with toasted bread..