You can cook Salmon Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Salad
- You need 1/3 cup of Red pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cucumber, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red onion, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 large of Hard boiled egg, Peeled and crushed.
- It’s 4 oz of Salmon filet (cooked).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise (or miracle whip).
- It’s 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cayenne pepper seasoning.
Salmon Salad instructions
- Cook salmon as directed on package. Flake pieces and let it cool..
- In a large bowl, combine red peppers, cucumbers, onions, carrots, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Add a dash of cayenne pepper if desired..
- Add cooked salmon and crushed boiled egg to bowl and mix gently. Add lemon juice to taste..
- Can be served as is, on a sandwich or over some leafy greens :).
- This is just a simple salad recipe, add, leave out and modify ingredients to your liking!!! Enjoy…..