My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken, Dr Pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Today is my shortest cooking vlog and one of my easiest slow cooker recipes.
This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. I did season my chicken before putting it in the crockpot with just salt pepper and garlic. Dr Pepper Pulled Pork in the slow cooker! You can cook My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts no bone or skin.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Dr Pepper.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed. You could use 1 heaped tsp dried Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tbls of BBQ Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of red Bell pepper chopped into thin lengths.
- You need 4 tbls of BBQ Sauce.
Just a pork shoulder, a can of Dr Pepper, your favorite BBQ sauce, and some spices. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover the chicken with ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Can you overcook chicken in a slow cooker?
My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 instructions
- Add the chicken breasts in the Slowcooker overnight on low..
- Next Morning. in a cup add the Crushed Garlic and the Dr pepper and mix in. Then pour on top of the Chickens.
- When its cooked. Start to shred the chicken in the juice until it's all little. Next add the Tomato puree and stir in. Also add the BBQ Seasoning, Black Cracked Peppercorns. Leave for another hour..
- Take the chicken out and add to a non stick frying pan and fry it for 3 -5 minutes just to brown it. Then add the BBQ Sauce mix it in then add to a serving dish. And serve. With Chips, Salad or on Burger buns. Chips and beans also..
- Add 1 tbls of the same sauce to the beans cooking if you want beans with it..
- Add some of the chicken on the burger and the rest next to it. then add the chips and serve.
Yes, overcooking your chicken will result in meat that is tougher and drier than desired. Combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and crushed red pepper in the basin of a slow cooker. No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. So, take out that crock pot and let's make the easiest slow cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe of all time. I have been hearing about cooking pork in a slow cooker with pop for ages now and have been completly intrigued ever since.