Cauliflower curry – vegan. A Cauliflower Curry Star Was Born. This vegan Cauliflower Curry is the ultimate comfort dish bursting with robust Indian spices and sweetened with coconut milk! It's a healthy easy dinner idea.
Roasted cauliflower curry takes care of both. Remember when I said how much I love Indian cuisine? Let me say right away this roasted cauliflower curry needs attention to make it really tasty. You can cook Cauliflower curry – vegan using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower curry – vegan
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil for roasting the cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil for the pan.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dhania / or other coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- You need 2 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 2 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of cauliflower, chopped into small florets.
- It’s 1/3 cup of new potatoes, chopped into small chunks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans, chopped into 2 cm ish pieces.
- It’s of couple of handfuls of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1/2 can of light coconut milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander to garnish if you have.
The Best Vegan Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Curry Coconut Oil Roasted Cauliflower, Simple Roasted Cauliflower. We're ending the week off with a simple and vegan cauliflower curry! I still love this braised Indian chicken with.
Cauliflower curry – vegan instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Put the oil for the cauliflower in a bowl, add the ground cumin and some seasoning and mix. Toss the cauliflower in the bowl. Then put the cauliflower onto a lined baking sheet and roast for ~25 mins..
- Heat the oil in a big pan. Add the mustard, coriander and cumin seeds. Once they start popping, add the turmeric, garam masala and chilli powder and cook for 1 min..
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion and cook for 10 mins. Have the heat on medium-low so things don’t burn..
- Add the potatoes. Coat them in the spices. Sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the curry leaves and coconut milk. I also add 1/4 – 1/2 cup water. Depends on how soupy you want the curry. Bring to the boil. Then cover and simmer for 10 mins or so..
- When the cauliflower is roasted, add to the pan along with the beans and peas. Cover and simmer for 5-10 mins..
- Stir in the lime juice and the spinach. Cover and cook for a couple of minutes til the spinach starts to wilt..
- Serve with rice or chapatti..
Find this vegan curry recipe at Tesco Real Food. Once the cauliflower is tender, uncover the pan and add the mangetout. Baked Cauliflower Veggie Balls in spiced tomato onion sauce. This simple vegan curry recipe uses a whole cauliflower, including the stem and leaves, so there's no waste. It's addictive and easy to make.